We are looking for a Technical support specialist to join our team!
This is a night shift position (12-hour 19:00 – 7:00) 12 shifts in a month.
• installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades;
• setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in;
• talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter;
• responding to breakdowns;
• investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults;
• repairing equipment and replacing parts;
• obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings;
• checking computer equipment for electrical safety;
• maintaining records of software licences;
• managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies;
• installing and configuring computer systems;
• diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• logging customer/employee queries;
• analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
• High School diploma or equivalent, and/or 1 year work experience in related field required.
Knowledge & Experience:
• knowledge of basic computer hardware;
• experience with desktop operating systems including Windows , Linux (Centos Debian), and Mac OS X;
• working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities;
• good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives;
• exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills;
• documentation skills;
• knowledge experience with monitoring softwares;
• technical Еnglish.
• ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required;
• ability to absorb and retain information quickly;
• ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
• highly self motivated and directed;
• keen attention to detail;
• proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• exceptional customer service orientation;
• experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• sitting for extended periods of time;
• dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components;
• lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
To be considered for this position please email your resume and a link to your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!