We are looking for Senior Compositors to join our 2D team and work on our exciting new projects over a 4 – 5 month period.
To seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements. Compositors work closely with Visual Effects Supervisors and Compositing Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
1. Responsible for creating high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films.
2. Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process.
3. Share techniques and mentor junior level talent.
4. Work on site in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1. 5+ years in the high-end feature film visual effects
2. Strong film demo reel.
3. Expert NUKE knowledge or equivalent is required.
4. Good understanding of photography and film, and how the interactions of light, lenses and camera make up the image.
5. Proficient knowledge of compositing as well as integration of computer generated elements into plates.
6. Thorough understanding of perspective, layers, colors in order to integrate properly all the source elements in a finished shot for the production he is currently working for.
7. Professional aptitude for time management in relation to bringing multiple priorities and tasks to completion within a set deadline.
8. Scripting or programming experience is a plus.
9. Experience with Maya or equivalent is a plus.
1. On time delivery.
2. Ability to give completion deadlines keeping in mind the given production schedule.
3. Critical eye for detail, strong communication skills and desire to deliver consistently high quality work.